This listing is for the Premium Quality
ORGANIC PECANS (Halves & Pieces)
- Certified Organic by A Bee Organic
- Certified Kosher by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
About the product:
- HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS: Organic Pecan from Food To Live are rich in dietary fiber and protein.
- VEGAN OMEGA 3 SOURCE: Organic pecan nuts contain large amounts of essential omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
- RICH IN MINERALS: Organic pecans are a great source of iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and copper.
- GREAT FOR COOKING: Organic pecans are great for making pecan milk, butter, cookies, muffins, and other treats.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & SAFE: Food To Live guarantees the quality of our Organic Pecan. They are pure and non-GMO.
- Raw Nuts, Halves & Pieces, Unsalted, No Shell
- Organic, Non-GMO
- Country of Origin: USA
Why Are Organic Pecans So Great?
Organic Pecans are great because they are tasty and full of essential nutrients. It’s a kind of snack that makes you happier and healthier at the same time. You also can put them in many dishes to complement their flavor and boost nutritional value. They are can be included in any recipe that requires pecans. In fact, you’ll have to break down pecan halves for most recipes. With this product, the job is already done.
Food To Live Organic Pecans for Your Family
Organic Pecans from Food To Live, in particular, are great because of their high quality and good taste. We only source our pecans from the best farmers that care for the nature as much as they do for their crops. Then, we process the nuts at an organic certified facility using most advanced equipment. Our main goal in Food To Live is to provide you with the best organic pecans that your whole family can enjoy. We make sure our products aren’t contaminated with any toxins or other dangerous elements.
Seasoned Vs. Raw Pecans
At Food To Live, we offer you raw organic pecans (bulk) to ensure you get the healthiest type of this food. Seasoned and candied pecans might seem tastier to many. However, they also have extra calories and sugar. Raw pecans, on the other hand, only contain the essential nutrients imbued into them by Mother Nature. They also offer a great culinary advantage. You can use raw nuts in any recipe, either sweet or savory. You can always add more spices or sugar when cooking in order to get the flavor you need. This type of organic pecans is also more nutritious because processing and seasoning reduce the actual value of the nut. They don’t destroy the vitamins and minerals the food contains.