Organic Sacha Inchi Powder
- Certified Organic by A Bee Organic
- Certified Kosher by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
About the product:
- GREAT SOURCE OF MINERALS: Food to Live Sacha inchi Powder is rich in iron, calcium.
- ORGANIC PRODUCT: Our Organic Sacha inchi Powder is a product without any GMO or dangerous contests.
- RICH SOURCE OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Organic Sacha inchi Powder contains Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9.
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS: Food to Live Sacha inchi Powder has mild, nutty taste.
- VERSATILE COOKING INGREDIENT: Add Food To Live Sacha inchi Powder to smoothies, juices, salads and bakery products.
Sacha inchi, also known as Inca peanut, is a plant with a starlike fruit, which contains eatable seeds. This plant came to us from Peru.
Sacha inchi seeds have a similar taste to peanuts.
The powder provides you with amounts of:
- Vitamin C;
This product will be great for bodybuilders and vegetarians because it contains a high level of protein and fatty acids, such as omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9.
You can meet Sacha inchi in various forms: seeds, powder, oil, capsules.
There are a large number of ways to use Sacha inchi, so you can:
- add some seeds or powder in your oatmeal, salads, baked goods;
- make tea and smoothies with powder;
- try protein shakes;
- use a few drops of oil for moisturizer of your skin;
- apply oil and capsules for medical purposes.