Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes For Pets - Dietary Supplement For Cats & Dogs -
Todays pet foods lack healthy natural enzymes. In essence, the food is dead, over-processed and in-organic. Production of both canned food and dried kibble require very high temperatures, which destroy any living enzymes present in the food. Enzymes are needed to help unlock these food nutrients and aid in digestion.
As your pet ages, production of enzymes declines. And this can lead to unwanted consequences for your pet.
Dr Mercola Digestive Enzymes for Pets includes only the finest ingredients to aid in your pet's digestive health:
Betaine HCl - breaks down proteins into peptides and amino acids and fats into triglycerides
Bromelain(pineapple) - one of the safest and most powerful enzymes to help break down and digest protein
Papain(papaya) a natural plant-sourced enzyme that works together with bromelain to digest protein
Pancreatin - an animal-based pancreatic enzyme providing protease(helps break down proteins into amino acids for digestion), amylase (for splitting and breaking down long-chain carbohydrates, including starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue) for digestion in the small intestine), and lipase (helps break down and digest fats)
When used after your pet's meals, the enzymes circulate throughout his body via the bloodstream, helping to:
Support the healthy circulation of blood through arteries
Maintaining normal immune function
Clear cellular debris while cleansing tissue
Stimulate healthy new cell growth
Support normal detoxification processes
Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
The ingredients in Dr Mercola Digestive Enzymes for Pets are human grade - safeguarding your pet's delicate enzymes stores and helping to promote the best health possible for your furry friend.
- Today's pet foods lack healthy natural enzymes - these enzymes are important to aiding in your pet's digestive health. Dr Mercola Digestive Enzymes for Pets may drastically improve your pet's digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Dr Mercola Digestive Enzymes for Pets contains Betain HCI, Bromelain (pineapple), Papain (papaya), Protease, Amylase, and Lipase which all work together to aid in your pet's digestion and absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract
- Dr Mercola Digestive Enzymes are manufactured under high quality standards to help ensure purity - the ingredients in this supplement are human grade to promote the best health possible for your pet
- Digestive Enzymes support healthy pets at a cellular level; they help to improve blood circulation, maintain normal immune function, clear cellular debris, stimulate healthy cell growth, and support normal detoxification
- As your pet ages their production of enzymes declines - Digestive Enzymes help promote the absorption of essential nutrients by increasing the digestibility of food
Check out my other items.