Organic Mixed Raw Nuts (Cashews, Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Almonds)
- Certified Organic by A Bee Organic
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
About the product:
- Premium-quality Organic Cashews, Brazil nuts, Almonds, and Walnuts packed fresh.
- Food to Live Organic Mixed Raw Nuts are great for snacking and will give you a boost of energy.
- Delicious nuts that can be stored for many weeks and stay fresh in the right conditions.
- Certified Organic Mixed Raw Nuts offer you an amazing mix of rich flavors to enjoy.
- Our nuts are 100% free of GMO and tested for quality to ensure they are perfectly safe.
Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, and Brazil nuts have many benefits. Luckily, you don’t have to choose between them as our premium-quality product offers you the perfect mix of these tasty treats. The nuts are certified organic, which means that you can be completely sure they are free of any dangerous toxins.
We at Food to Live strive to provide our customers with the healthiest foods, so we guarantee that our Certified Organic Mixed Raw Nuts have not come into contact with any dangerous chemicals. From the moment they are planted to the moment they end up on your table, these nuts have not been exposed to toxic pesticides, preservatives, and other nasty elements that might endanger your health.
Nuts are highly nutritious, so including them in your diet is a smart choice, especially if you need to keep your energy levels high throughout the day. Each of the nuts in our organic mix has some unique benefits in regards to their nutritious value as they contain different levels of vitamins and minerals. The most important elements you can get from this specific food group are vitamin E and Selenium. Both are extremely potent antioxidants.
Eat them raw, roast them, add them to salads, or bake pastries with these nuts. Whatever you choose, you are sure to enjoy the results as Certified Organic Mixed Raw Nuts from Food to Live are delicious. Eat them every day and become a stronger and healthier person.
This product is processed in a facility that also processes wheat.
WARNING: Contains Almond, Walnut, Cashew, Brazil Nut!