- Certified Organic by A Bee Organic
- Certified Kosher by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
About the product:
- Delicious Organic Sesame Seeds from Food to Live are 100% free from any additives.
- Sesame seeds, organic and natural, are packed with essential B vitamins that support your health.
- Use Food to Live Organic Sesame Seeds to enhance the flavor of your desserts and salads.
- Minerals sesame seeds are rich in promote bone health and benefit your skin and hair.
- Raw Organic Sesame Seeds are safe and can be included in any diet, even weight loss plans.
Food To Live ® Organic Sesame Seeds (Hulled) are a great addition to your diet because they provide you with large amounts of nutrients you need to consume every day. They aren’t too high on calories and their exceptional nutritional value allows eating them during weight loss programs. In fact, they may help make these meal plans more efficient due to their high content of dietary fiber.
The greatest benefit of Organic Sesame Seeds is that they can make a great number of dishes more delicious.
The risk of developing an allergy to sesame seeds is rather small.
Food To Live ® Sesame seeds are also available in bulk quantities
Organic Sesame Seeds contain lots of essential nutrients, and they are one of the best sources of minerals that are easy for the body to absorb. They contain extremely high levels of iron, copper, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, and B vitamins.
Raw Organic Sesame Seeds from Food To Live ® are an ingredient that can be used in almost any kind of dish. Some people even sprinkle them in soups. They are traditionally used in salads, desserts, and especially baked goods.
This product is processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts and wheat.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.