Full 1 box of 30 capsules
Build Your Nutrition Foundation for Lifelong Wellness!
MicroLife Core Essentials is a superior-quality multivitamin and trace mineral complex that utilizes Advanced Delivery Technology for robust nutrient bioavailability, all of which helps you build a foundation for optimal wellness. The Liposome Advantage are double-layered “bubbles” or spheres comprised of lipids (fats) that surround and protect the nutrient. They pass through the digestive tract largely unobstructed and are easily absorbed into the bloodstream, where they quickly reach the cells that need them. The result is a dramatically higher rate of nutrient absorption and utilization by the body’s cells.
Features & Benefits
- Ensures vastly improved nutrient delivery and absorption within the body over traditional supplements
- Fills Nutrition Gaps
- Enhanced Energy & Stamina
- Builds a strong foundation for long-term health
- Vitamin D: A crucial vitamin for the immune system, bones/teeth, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin K: Needed for circulatory health, cardio function, and required for overall longevity.
- B Vitamins: The benefits of this crucial family of vitamins is wide-ranging, from cardio health and brain function to nerve protection and immune activity. In addition, B vitamins are required to convert fats and carbohydrates into energy.
- Selenium: Promotes glandular health and safeguards cell integrity. Chromium: Supports healthy blood-insulin function as well as cardio health.
- Molybdenum: Promotes optimal immune function while working as a catalyst in critical enzymes.
- Trace Minerals: These lesser-known yet versatile minerals are needed for a wide array of body functions and systems.
How to Use: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your physician.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disorder. As with all dietary supplements, take the advice of your physician prior to use of this product. Pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician prior to use.